Im glad to announce we will be open Saturday 4th April 2020. But please read below.
Note to golfers at Secret Harbour Golf links playing during the current Covid-19 health conditions.
Please note that the golfing experience has changed and the basic principal is head straight to the pro shop and check in, go straight to the 1st tee play golf once finished head straight to home.
Please note the following:
· All groups will be for a maximum of 2 golfers irrespective of where a golfer resides. Flights of 3 or 4 golfers are not permitted at any time.
· You can book online to guarantee your bookings or via phone. Walk in’s will NOT be permitted.
· Timesheet will commence at 7 am with 10 minute intervals. Carts will be compulsory before 9 am Saturday only.
· Golfers MUST arrive at the Course no earlier than 10 minutes prior to their respective tee time and leave no later than 5 minutes after the completion of their round. Please stay in your car if you arrive to the course earlier.
· Card payments only.
· There will be no competitions. Practice facilities will be closed.
· Golfers MUST exercise Social Distancing only 4 people inside the pro shop at any time including staff members. Please see markings on floor.
· No gatherings of more than 2 people are permitted at tees, on the course or any where around club house.
· Golfers are also reminded that the flagsticks MUST remain in the hole and to exercise care when handling the ball around the pin and the hole.
· The bunker rakes will be removed from the bunkers and members are required to smooth their footprints when leaving a bunker.
· Strictly no B.Y.O. alcohol.
There remains a risk associated in coming to Secret Harbour Golf Links to engage in social golf and members are advised and reminded to exercise Social Distancing measures (including 1.5 metres apart and avoid physical contact) whilst at the Secret Harbour Golf Links. Due to the increased risk of contracting COVID-19, golfers 70 years of age and older and those 65 years of age and older with chronic health issues are urged to consider their health and wellbeing prior to using the course facilities.
Golfers who are feeling unwell with fever; flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue; and shortness of breath, MUST refrain from coming to Secret Harbour Golf Links and contact your GP immediately for advice.
Please note that the time sheet is only open at this stage till the Friday 10th April 2020. If legislation changes we will close as required. Any future bookings will be refunded in voucher or monetary terms.